The Micro-Pro XL900 uses the same principal as the original Swiss-Tech Micro-Tech 6-in-1 tool. The only difference is "rounded" contours of the XL900, which are more ergonomic than the old Micro-Tech. The included LED flashlight is a useful accessory.
- Serrated near the tips
- Coarse gripping area
- Wire cutter
- #2 phillips screwdriver
- #2 flathead screwdriver
- 1/4" ruler increments on handles
- LED flashlight accessory held in place by jaws
- Length open = 3-1/4" (83mm)
- Length closed = 1-7/8" (48mm)
- Width closed = 1-1/8" (28mm)
- Thickness = 1/4" (6mm) (without flashlight accessory)
- Weight = 1.7oz (48g)
Micro-Pro XL1100 tool.