The Leatherman Style PS is a small set of keychain pliers that came out in 2011 and is still in production today. It came out as TSA compliant but depending on where you go and who the TSA personnel is you may get this item confiscated anyway so be careful. It is a very nice little set of pliers based on the Skeletool frame. Although not a scissor based keychain multi-tool the PS also has a decent pair of small scissors included.
- Small set of needlenose/regular, fine/course pliers with a wire cutter.
- Stainless steel handles with a bead blast type finish that is based on the Skeletool frame with a bottle opener/carabiner on one handle and a glass filled nylon piece that comes in a variety f colors.
Spring-action regular pliers
Spring-action wire cutters
- The tools have a polished finish.
- Length open = 4.63 inch/11.8 cm
- Length closed = 2.9 in | 7.5 cm
- Width closed = 0.75 inch/1.9 cm
- Thickness = 0.38 inch/1 cm
- Weight = 1.58 oz | 44.7 g
- The Style PS comes in at least 3 different colors. Black, red and blue.
- Introduced in 2011. Made in the USA. Still in production.
- The Style PS has a scissors related tool called the Style CS. There is the Style which is basically the short handle of the PS or CS with only a few tools. The Skeletool, Skeletool CX, Skeletool RX all have a similar frame as well as the MUT and Signal. It is also related to all the Squirt line of keychain tools Squirt E4, Squirt ES4, Squirt P4, Squirt PS4, Squirt S4 as well as having some similarities to the Micra.